How to Hide Cords on a Desk
A clean desk is a sign of a clear mind. But in today’s world of laptops, phones, and chargers, it can be hard to keep cords from taking over your work area.
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you keep those cords hidden and your desk looking neat as a pin.
- Use cord clips or ties to secure cords along the edge of your desk. This will help to prevent cords from falling behind or under your desk where they can be difficult to find and retrieve.
- If you have floor outlets, tuck cords underneath your desk so they are out of sight but still within reach.
- Use Velcro strips or double-sided tape to secure cords to the back of your desk or entertainment center. This is an especially good option if you have large or bulky plugs that cord clips can’t hold securely.
- Invest in a cordless phone charger so you can say goodbye to tangled phone cords for good!
- Get creative! If you have excess cord length, use pretty ribbon or fabric scraps to wrap cords together before securing with cord ties. This will add a pop of color and personality to your space while also taming unruly cords.
By following these simple tips, you can get those pesky cords under control in no time. A tidy desk leads to a tidy mind, so make sure your workspace is reflective of the organized professional (or creative genius!) you are!